We are working on online ordering. In the mean time, please contact Leah Shafir Zahavi directly to order pieces. 732.692.0560 or email@example.com We invite you to browse through our different tile collections and select the tiles that best suite your taste and project.
1. How to Order - Reseller shall present a signed purchase order for each order placed with Inner Piece LLC. Purchase orders may be placed by email or by mail. Verbal purchase orders and verbal changes will not be accepted. No changes may be made to a given purchase order after confirmation of order by Inner Piece LLC. All sales are final, including custom orders. There are no refunds, exchanges, or cancellations.
2. Custom Orders - Custom order rates shall be determined on a per-order basis. Custom designs executed by Inner Piece become the intellectual property of Inner Piece LLC. Inner Piece LLC reserves the right to photograph and publish custom projects.
3. Lead Time - Standard lead time on Inner Piece products is four weeks from confirmation of order, plus standard ground shipping time. For custom orders, allow six to eight weeks lead-time.
4. Discontinuance - Inner Piece LLC reserves the right to discontinue or change any price, product, design, function, and finish without prior notice.
5. Shipping and Handling - Shipping and handling charges from the place of manufacture--currently Highland Park, New Jersey, but subject to change--will be added to the total invoice amount. Inner Piece LLC is not responsible for any damage once products leave the place of manufacture. All claims must be filed directly with the carrier.
6. Sales Tax - Inner Piece LLC shall receive a signed Resale Certificate to accept Reseller's purchase orders, or the current appropriate New Jersey sales tax will be added to the invoice.
7. Dealer Terms – Dealers are required to:
- Provide a signed Resale Certificate. Without a Resale Certificate, the current appropriate New Jersey Sales Tax will be added to the invoices.
- Maintain display featuring the Inner Piece samples and Inner Piece signage in a visible location in the showroom, during all business hours.
- Maintain a good selection of current tiles.
- Extend excellent customer service
Inner Piece will:
- Provide high quality products and services.
- List dealers’ business locations and contact info on our web site.
- Refer customers to our dealers’ respective areas.
- Make available support materials such as signage and product information.
- All orders over $1,000 (suggested retail price) will be discounted at 40%
- All orders under $1,000 (suggested retail price) will be discounted at 25%
- All orders for showroom samples are discounted at 50% (suggested retail price)
8. Custom Orders – Minimum orders for custom layouts are $200 (wholesale price).
9. Payment Terms – All orders for showroom samples and for custom products are to be prepaid, COD, or credit card payment.
10. Shipping – 7% packing on net plus shipping charges are added to each purchase order.
11. Penalties - A penalty of the maximum allowable percent of the invoice total may be added to all invoices for which payment is 15 days past due. Additional penalties will accrue for each additional 15 days past due thereafter, up to the limits allowed by applicable law. Any cost incurred to enforce the collection of an invoice and penalties will be added to the balance due. Inner Piece LLC may hold pending orders on overdue accounts. For each check returned to Inner Piece LLC unpaid by Reseller's bank, a $30 service charge will be added to the outstanding balance.
12. Merchandise Claims and Returns - All sales are final. Any claim for lost, defective merchandise, or shortages must be made in writing directly to the shipping company and to Inner Piece LLC within 10 days of receipt of the shipment. All Damaged goods, or unsatisfactory product, must be returned for inspection, along with the packing material. Merchandise that is damaged in the return shipping is the responsibility of the shipper, so pack carefully. Defective merchandise, returned for repair or exchange, must be accompanied by an Inner Piece LLC -issued Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) form. The RGA number must also be marked clearly on each carton returned. No returns are accepted for defective merchandise after 30 days.
13. Disclaimers - Inner Piece LLC products are made individually, and sizes and colors may vary due to varying conditions in the firing process and to the fact that our tiles are handmade and hand glazed by our artists. We see these variations as a sign of quality, reflecting their one-of-a-kind nature. Returns will not be accepted for irregularities. When ordering additional product to be used in conjunction with previously purchased product, a sample is strongly recommended to ensure a good match. Some of our tiles are low-relief and should not be used on floors because they present a tripping hazard. Some of our ceramic tiles are not frost-proof. If they are intended to be used in high humidity areas, we recommend the use of a penetrating sealer, especially on matte finish tiles. Please exercise the caution you would with any fine textiles or ceramic pieces. Avoid cleaners that are abrasive or may result in stains. Inner Piece LLC products are made in the U.S.A.